Tuesday 31 October 2017

The Pros and Cons of Group Health Insurance

BUPA career plan. Two items that worried me were infinite coverage in the US and maternity coverage. BUPA resolved these two problems in addition to being a top international health insurance plan centered from the UK. BUPA represents Bupa Singapore Provident Association.

Maternity is really a concern for people because most programs have a 12 month waiting period. BUPA just includes a 10 month waiting period before complete maternity benefits stop in. Today my wife and I are grinning!

Sure, the maternity protection cost is little overseas but what goes on if anything terrible occurs to my spouse and baby through the maternity and birth? You want to ensure our health insurance will take care of everything like the unforeseen items that may happen. We hope it does not, but as Mom used to say "Whenever you don't use your face, you'll have to make use of your feet." And I don't fancy work that may be avoided if I had only first applied my head.

Then my other concern is imagine if I get ill in East Africa? Therefore sick that I have ahead back Stateside permanently and am unable to get US specific medical care? Most global medical insurance ideas have to follow US federal legislation of six months of US insurance during a 12 month policy period and once I don't meet this US government legislation I'm virtually a cup of heated water, sugar and product minus the "jo."

The neat issue about the 2 BUPA job options is that they have unlimited insurance in the US which means I've reassurance just in case anything awful occurs to me. I will not be stranded without medical health insurance in the US.

With my international medical insurance issues solved, the barista at Made Awareness solved my different issue by handing me a few kilos of these beautiful, fragrance filled coffee beans. Today East Africa doesn't look therefore frightening anymore!

1 comment: